RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #7 8/23/2017
Rift 4.2 Hotfix #7 has arrived. More bug fixes, including the removal of the butt jetpack, and a new Nightmare Razorback Power Pack. This pack includes a set of armor that was supposed to be the Primalist’s Mind of Madness armor back during the Nightmare Tide expansion, but it was abandoned as such once Trion decided that the Primalist calling will share armor with Rogues.
* Fixed an issue where Jetpack become stuck at incorrect area for Bahmi Female characters.
RIFT STORES AND SERVICES
* A new Power Pack is available in the RIFT Store! Pick it up today and unlock the Nightmare Razorback mount!
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
TARTARIC DEPTHS NORMAL
* Fixed an edge case where the VFX for Drahknar’s “Fiery Pool” ability could persist on a player.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Quest: Lost Messenger: A shade of Ambriel will now be at the turn in location if you have started any of the Ashenfell questline.
* Quest: Shadow Market: Turning in quests in Scatherran Forest while on this quest will no longer cause a continuity error that erases Tasuil from existence.
* Fixed an issue where invasions would run into Tenebrean Schism and Ashenfell.
* Invasions that cleave a bloody path of destruction through Bailghol will no longer get hung up on imaginary opponents.
* Quest: Circle of the Thirteen: Fixed an issue with pet healing skills affecting the Skub companion, and not the player’s pet.
* Marks of Prophecy can no longer be runebroken.
* Opie Whistle now has an 8-second activation time and can only be used within Vostigar Peaks.