RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #6 8/16/2017
Rift 4.2 Hotfix #6 lands today. With it come new fixes for Vostigar Peaks and the return of the Rift Assault adventures as part of the Celestial Instant Adventures line. This patch is primarily bug fixes.
Don’t forget, Shiny Shenanigans starts tomorrow, August 17th, and runs through August 22nd.
The new Bug Report Section of the Rift Forums is going strong. Yaviey is organizing a lot of bug reports, and providing weekly bug report updates to the playerbase. If you encounter any issues, please post them there!
* Paragons will no longer incorrectly benefit from the talent “Unleashed” without putting points into it.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
MIND OF MADNESS
* The achievement “The Prosecution Ripostes” now implicitly indicates on how to actually trigger this achievement.
* Malannon: Added additional sounds to this fight.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Rift assaults in the planes of Fire and Life have returned to Celestial Adventures!
* Instant Adventure: Tools of the Trade: Now functions better for those that have also done the discovery quest of the same name.
* Fixed an issue where players could not turn in quests in Scatherran Forest if they had also completed the quest, “The Shadow Market”.
* Asha and Orphiel no longer spawn as companions in The Front after completing the main story arc.
* Fixed an issue that caused the colossi in Vostigar Peaks to not show on the map for a week– rather than a day– after brutally murdering them for their shiny loot.
* Zone Events: Fixed an issue where players who’d only contribute by killing the final boss were not getting rewards
* Zone Event: The Tempest Rises: Fixed a bug where a cannon at the forgotten forest would spawn out of line of sight. Thanks go out to Aileen for this report!
* Quest: We Can Build It: Fixed an issue where quest items would not go into a player’s quest inventory.
* Quests: The following daily quests have been modified to better share progress for players in a party: “Leaving the Door Open”, “Mind the Mines”, “Return to Sender”. “Ashes to Ashes”, “Death From Above”, and “Ritual, Begone!”.
* Fixed the amount of Source Fuel needed for the Jetpack mount’s temp abilities to match the tooltip.
* Equipped planar fragments now prompt you if you try to recycle them.