RIFT 4.2: Hotfix #2 7/26/2017
Rift 4.2 hotfix #2 goes live today, as a nice sizeable bug fix patch. Though the team has slipped in some new items, such as level 72 test dummies for your dimension, and a new Cosmic Trigger upgrade item for Raid Rift essences.
The Rift forums have a new Bug Reports section. Check it out – http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/bug-reports/ – and report bugs there.
* The achievement “Summer Royalty” no longer has “Beach Bash!” as a requirement. “Beach Bash!” has been moved to the Legacy section.
* Quest: Telara Dog and Pony Show – Part 1: In order to accept this quest, players must have a corgi pet in their collection. The list of valid corgi companion pets has been expanded to include Radar and Holly!
* Fixed a bug preventing players from editing their own guild note.
* Fixed a bug preventing guild leaders from managing their guild members properly.
– Note: Guild leaders may not be able to manage guild members that have been inactive for an extended period of time. A fix for this is coming in a future hotfix.
* Nameplates now show up once more while the Low Quality Renderer mode is enabled.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Level 72 Practice Dummies are now in the store under Dimensions > Interactive > Dummies!
* Legendary Scything Strike and its automatic procs now work on legendary abilities.
* Hawk’s Wrath and Bear’s Fury will no longer be overwritten by multiple primalists.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
TARTARIC DEPTHS NORMAL
* Implemented a possible fix for Beligosh resetting. However, if you encounter this issue again, please feel free to post any additional information in our new Bug Reports forum!
* Fixed an issue during Beligosh’s final phase that allowed players to avoid flame waves.
* Fixed Beligosh’s leaderboard.
* Fixed an issue that may have disqualified players from The Unseen achievement.
* Overwatches no longer rapidly strafe the fight space as soon as they activate.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* The Planetouched Wilds achievement Keep What You Kill no longer requires killing Teth Biye.
* Zone Event: Conflagration’s Wreath of Flames now has a maximum stack size of three.
* Daily Quests: Increased the spawn rate of NPCs and objects require to complete dailies across the board.
* Daily Quest: Inside Chaos: Fixed a bug where quest objectives would not respawn.
* Daily Quest: Paint the Base Red: Improved Tasuil’s behavior during this quest.
* After observing the Ascended heroics this past week, the Uttila Resistance has warmed to these newcomers. Access to the ranks of Glorified has now been granted!
* Gormon’s slaughter of all the infernal copy editors continues to have ramifications in Telara. More typos were fixed, but that only means that there are more to be found.
* The Legion’s equipment, though infused with the power of the plane of air, will no longer float unintentionally.
* The Fail Sky Whale is persistent on the Squawk Vox, but Legion magitechnicians swear, under pain of their impending deaths, that the Queen’s message to the troops is now being broadcast appropriately.
* Quest: Maze of Steel: SPOILER WARNING: Crucia will no longer trap players outside the arena in the Maze of Steel. That’s not fair Crucia! Tricky dragon.
* Quest: Maze of Steel: SPOILER WARNING: Fixed an issue where Crucia or Ahnket could become unkillable.
* Samova and Bloodseraph Riancha have been converted from Never Spawns to Rare Spawns.
* Some of the more fanatical population of this zone have been scolded for their exuberance and will no longer chase players across the map.
* Fixed a typo in Melanie Dreamdancer’s secondary name.
UI AND SETTINGS
* Fixed a bug preventing crafting material tooltips from displaying properly.
* Essences from Raid Rifts now require Cosmic Triggers instead of Stellar Triggers to upgrade, as do certain jewelry items found in Vostigar Peaks.
* The Uttila Resistance quartermaster now sells Cosmic Triggers for 4500 Captured Intel.