RIFT 4.1: Hotfix #12 6/7/2017
Hotfix #12 arrives today, and with it a uh… buff to the final zone quest bosses, of all things. They’re now immune to most normal CC. Otherwise, the updates are minor, including a bug fix, loot updates for iRotP, and a resolution to a Karthen Ridge PvP exploit.
* Fixed a bug that would prevent someone from buying wishlisted items when viewing them through the guild roster.
* The final boss in the following quests now have standard boss immunities: Mael Salach, Scarlet Night, Twilight of the Tuath’de and The Devil Who Would Be King. This also affects the daily version of these quests as well.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
INTREPID RISE OF THE PHOENIX
* General Silgen now drops a Vandal’s Mask trinket for Rogues and Primalists instead of the Apocalypse Mask. The Vandal’s Mask is the same as the Apocalypse Mask, except iits active upgrade component of its upgrade recipe matches other callings’ trinkets.
* A new quest giver, Abizybug Phikser, now awaits within the entrance of Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix. Abizybug will exchange Vandal’s Masks for Apocalypse Masks with players who wish to make the trade.
PVP AND WARFRONTS
* Enhanced collision in Karthen ridge warfront so players may no longer hide flag bearer in hidden spot.