RIFT 4.1: Hotfix #7 5/10/2017
Rift 4.1 Hotfix #7 has arrived, and with it comes a new round of class balancing and the launch of the Intrepid: Rise of the Phoenix raid. There are a few changes to this new level 70 raid, aside from the up-scaling. Those have been detailed on Rift’s site. To summarize the major changes: “Debuffs that affected toughness, now affect Guard instead, while Seething Cores received a bit of an A.I. overhaul and some adjustments to their abilities.”
In addition, the Starfall Prophecy expansion has been split into 2 forms, a “Prophecy of Ahnket” pack that gives you full expansion access, and a “Celestial Adventuers Pack” that gives you the deluxe edition goodies. At the time of this writing, neither pack is actually available for purchase, and the site detailing it is not accessible.
== FEATURES ==
INTREPID RISE OF THE PHOENIX
Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix is here, and going live at the same time on EU and NA servers! The time is tentatively set for 12:00 PM PDT / 7 PM UTC.
This sliver promises a hot challenge for max-level raiders! Jump through the eons to an Eth Empire under siege by powerful Dragonian forces. Living flames have swept across Stonefield, warping Eth sorcerers and turning High Priest Arakhurn into a raging phoenix. Stop the devastation before otherworldly calamity spills unhindered through the planar gate and into this dimension.
Read more about Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix on our website, including the hit requirements, how mechanics have changed, and more: http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/?p=2905
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* We’ve added new packs that are available to players: the Prophecy of Ahnket Access Pack and the Celestial Adventures Pack!
* The Prophecy of Ahnket Access Pack is exactly as it sounds: it grants access to the Comet of Ahnket expansion, the new Raid, the expanded level cap, and a lot more content that’s coming this year!
* The Celestial Adventuers Pack has a number of extra add-ons, and does not include the expansion itself. Instead, this will net you the ferocious Ethereal Drake Mount, the legendary style of Asha Catari’s Raiment (there are both male and female versions!), and a Gorgeous Ring of Ahnket Portrait Frame.
* All the glorious details of both packs are available here: https://www.prophecyofahnket.com
* Green Butterfly Wings have been added to the Rift store!
[Ghar Station Addition: Preview!]
* Legendary Radical Coalescence now correctly increases the damage of Bolt of Light. Buff increased to 50%.
* Rune of Travail will now correctly refresh Legendary Seal of Vulnerability.
* Furious Assault air and water buff increased to 45%.
* Ebb and Flow no longer incorrectly casts Legendary Ebb and Flow in addition to another copy of Ebb and Flow.
* Vile Spores no longer shows up too many times in the spellbook.
* Deathly Calling can now correctly stack to 10 with Legendary Condemn.
* Molten Wave now correctly requires spending a legendary point to behave as legendary.
* Legendary Skyfall – Lightning Rod damage can now only affect 3 targets. No longer hits the primary target automatically. Damage of Lightning Rod damage reduced by roughly 50%.
* Legendary Wavelength – Air damage buff reduced to 30%, down from 35%.
* Lightning Arc now affects the next 2 pulses.
* Unstable Void no longer stacks incorrectly in some cases.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Changed Corrupting presence to Corruption to clarify the achievement ‘My Little Piggy’.
* Fixed an issue in the Malannon encounter where players could become immune to Armageddon despite not having correctly cleansed Mark of Acrimony/Supremacy.
* Fixed an issue where players could leave the fight space against Nathairacha.
* Fixed a bug that caused two of the witches in the Nathairacha fight to not engage the players.
PVP & WARFRONTS
* The Battle for Port Scion warfront has been removed from the game. All related achievements have been moved to Legacy status.
* Crafting costs for the first tier of planar items have been adjusted to no longer require Planar Attuners.
* Upgrading Planar Crafted gear now requires Prophetic Amenders. Prophetic Amenders are made by upgrading (alt-click) a Visionary Amender with two (2) Planar Attuners.
* Planar Crafted helms and ranged weapons now have additional tiers of upgrades.
* Ruin Seal – Now cannot heal for more than 10000 per tick.
* Genesis Seal – Now heals for a maximum of 75000.
* Nightmare Seal – Now drops to 5% effectiveness at level 68+.
* Cleric Eternal Weapon: No longer incorrectly affects Justicar’s Salvation heals or Shaman’s Glory of the Chosen heals.
* Rogue Eternal Weapon: Assassin Poisons no longer incorrectly get the damage boost as they are procced effects.
* Fixed issue with Sanctum music box not looping.