RIFT 4.1: Hotfix #6 5/3/2017
Rift 4.1 hotfix #6 is here today, bringing back the 4 missing warfronts, cleaning up token boosts so they now work on Ethereal Shards from Tartaric Depths, and addressing a few outstanding bugs. This is one of the larger hotfixes since 4.1 hit.
* Players can no longer accidentally end up on hidden shards.
* Fixed a bug causing contextual abilities to improperly display costs associated with them.
* The following warfronts are available for play once again:
– Ghar Station Eyn
– Assault on Bronze Tomb
– Domination: Black Garden
– Domination: Karthan Ridge
TOKEN BOOST CLEANUP
* The guild perk “Cache Finder” now increases gains of Tower Fragments and Ethereal Shards
* Token Tablets now increase gains of Tower Fragments and Celestial Remnants
* The patron “Bonus Rewards” now increases gains of Ethereal Shards & Tok Tokens
* The loyalty perks “Treasure Map” & “Treasure Map Overload” now increases gains of Tower Fragments, Celestial Remnants, Ethereal Shards & Tok Tokens.
* The loyalty perk “Distinguished Gift” now increases gains of Tower Fragments, Celestial Remnants, Ethereal Shards & Tok Tokens.
* Faith’s Reward: Stacks are no longer incorrectly consumed by Seal of Vulnerability and Legendary Bolt of Light.
* Legendary Crystalline Missile now correctly counts as an instant cast spell and will no longer incorrectly consume effects that affect spells with cast times.
* Legendary Cadence energy cost reduced to 15.
* Legendary Ravaging Strike no longer gets overwritten by multiple warriors.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Quest: Teeny Tiny Adventures – Fixed an issue where a player could rarely get into a state where they could not complete the final objective.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Unstable Experiments will no longer drop loot.
* Implemented a possible fix to prevent an issue causing Beligosh to be trapped in the second flight phase.
* Meteor should no longer overlap with Malannon’s Runic Power.
* Council of Fate, Tarjulia: Fixed an issue where the leaderboard data was not being updated correctly
* The Comet Forged chests can now be dyed.
* The Comet Forged legs have had their dye-able areas improved.