RIFT 4.1: Hotfix #5 4/26/2017
Hotfix #5 arrives today. With it comes some a reduction in open world planar fragment drops, the chance for cosmic cores to drop from content, the ability to add Visionary runes to Nightmare Tide level 65 gear, and an upgrade to the crafted +75 fishing skill rune to make it more useful.
* Creatures in the Celestial Lands now have a chance of dropping Cosmic Cores instead of Planar Fragments.
* Various activities that reward Planar Fragments now have a chance of giving Cosmic Cores!
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
LOOKING FOR RAID
* When leaving an LFR raid in progress, you will be instantly removed from the map to make room for other players who get an invite as a replacement.
* Inferno Aura will now correctly expire on Malannon’s death or on a reset.
* Eternal Weapons: Removed the upgrade requirement to collect 1000 Cosmic Cores. However, the requirement still exists within the quest The Eternal Weapon: A Sticky Wicket.
* Fixed a bug that prevented runes from properly applying to ascended weapons.
* The crafted fishing rune will now sometimes increase the yield of fish. Additionally, it improves the chances of obtaining Stan’s Tacklebox and Lure recipes for those that have not yet acquired them.
* A number of Visionary crafted runes should now be usable on Nightmare Tide level 65 gear.