RIFT 4.1: Hotfix #3 4/12/2017
Hotfix #3 is here, and with it comes nerfs for the Hellbug Zone Event as a way to farm colossi for the Eternal Weapon quest, fixes for some of the Rift Intermediate and Starter pack items, and what looks like a potential fix for the Legendary Ability display bug.
RIFT STORE & SERVICES
* Fixed an issue that was causing PVP seals to not be able to be purchased from the Store.
LOOKING FOR RAID
* Fixed a bug that caused the ready check countdown to reset to 60 seconds when a player hit accept.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Quest: Feeding the Beast: Torath the Wretched from the zone event Strange Tidings now counts for the colossus objective, as does the Greater Idol of the Aelfwar from Crusade Against House Aelfwar.
– Hellbug Defilers from Unnatural Speciation, however, no longer count.
* Fixed the missing entrance/room in the carnival instant adventure Tempest Bay.
* The Ashenfell Rare Spawn Sias’cell now drops loot appropriate to the level of the zone.
DUNGEONS & RAIDS
* The laser sound effect on the Council of Fate boss now stops when the laser is done.
WARFRONTS & PVP
* Fixed an issue allowing Eternal Armor and Weapon procs to work in Warfronts.
* Fixed an issue with Ascended Fortune (10% token boost) not working on Ascended weapons.
* Removed the level 60 level requirement from the Armored White Ursin.
* The quest “Workorder: Web Solvent” once again grants the proper quest reagent.
Visionary crafting dailies once again have no minimum level requirement.
* Several dimension items previously found in Premium Minion Stashes have had their visuals changed: Picket Fence, Dead Bush, Small Dead Bush.
– These items shared the same visuals with several older dimension items– Gloamwood Fence, Small Bog Shrub, and Large Bog Shrub, respectively.
– If any player would like to retain the previous visuals, they are welcomed to submit a ticket to Customer Support to request a swap. Thanks for your understanding!
* The Building Block: Red Brick Disc should properly display once more.
UI & SETTINGS
* Fixed an issue that caused missing text in Active Upgrades windows for European clients.
* Implemented a possible fix for a bug that caused legendary abilities to display as off cooldown when they weren’t.