RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #21 3/23/2017
Today is the 2nd Hotfix this month, coming after 2 weeks where no hotfix came through for a variety of reasons. Between preparing and executing an office move, and working on the final polish passes for 4.1, it is understandable that the team over at Trion has taken so long to get a hotfix out. Hotfix #21 unleashes new weapon wardrobe options, in addition to fixing several raid achievement and quest bugs.
4.1 is still scheduled to hit live severs next week! It will be interesting to see if there is anything specially new to datamine from the live version of the update!
* Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t be walking with their mount if they were walking before they mounted.
* Players stay on the shard on which they are playing when they exit a private dungeon into a public instance, rather than their home shard.
* The Starfall Appreciation Trove is no longer being distributed.
* Fixed dimension item selection issues that caused addons to think the wrong items are selected.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Many weapon skin unlocks for the wardrobe have been added to the store: Cosmetics > Costume Weapons
* The Khadbukh combat pet skin has been added to the store.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Tooltip added to Condemned Souls, Alavaxian Footdevils, and Penitence Demons when on the quest Let The Hate Flow to indicate the proper mobs to kill for quest credit.
* Onslaughts – Fixed all turret and shield NPCs to no longer attack friendly turrets. Also fixed some Planar Charge Shards having line of sight issues, or not giving planar charges when killed.
* Quest: Kick the Barrel – Fixed a few of the barrels that would not increment the quest objective when used.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Fixed the text in the achievement, “Battle Prod, to indicate it requires players to defeat Maklamos on Hard Mode.
* Fixed Rusila’s Dread Shot ability to properly give the temp ability. This fixes the achievement, “If You Can Dodge a Wrench”.
* Decreased the spawn timer for Runic Vengeances in the King Molinar encounter. You should now have a small window of opportunity to kill the bosses before Enrage triggers, while having the required amount of Runic Vengeances spawned.
INTREPID GILDED PROPHECY
* Fixed the achievement “Too Rich to Fail” to now be triggered correctly.
* Moved the achievement “Against All Odds” to the Legacy category.
TOK’S PROVING GROUNDS
* Shadi Pinkoo in Tok’s Proving Grounds now has Scoria Lures for sale. This will ensure Scoria fish when fishing in lava!
TRIUMPH OF THE DRAGON QUEEN
* Fixed the achievement, “Superiority Complex”, from being able to be completed before Cyril had cast Mien of Superiority.
MIND OF MADNESS
* The achievement “Hung Jury” should now be granted when the correct conditions are met.
* Fixed the achievement “Between an Arak and a Hard Place” to now be properly awarded under the correct circumstances.
* A Tale of Twilight of the Tuath’de – Quest now pays out the correct notoriety on quest completion.