RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #16 2/15/2017
Another Wednesday, another hotfix. The team is being really good about putting these notes out ahead of the actual downtime, credit to them! Highlights on the Fortress Siege event itself now being split into 2 phases, and the only boss in “The Queen’s Foci” receiving planar fragment drops.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* Resolved an issue that could block accounts from adding a payment method within the RIFT Store.
LOOKING FOR RAID
* Fixed an issue with being unable to leave LFR without logging out.
* If queuing with a full raid for LFR, you no longer need to meet the gear requirements or have any roles selected. The roles displayed might not be relevant to what is required for the boss.
* Radiate Death now has a cooldown of 40 seconds and radiates to 2 targets (down from 6). Corrected a bug where Radiate Death would spread to less targets than intended and refresh DoTs in some cases.
* Singed Spirit no longer converts all damage to Ethereal when it procs. It instead increases all damage you deal by 12% when it procs.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* RIFTS: The achievement Stonesurge Champion is now correctly given when 150 rifts are closed.
* Phase 1 of the Fortress Assault has it’s own timer to complete now. This should give people more time to gather for the more difficult phases of the event.
* Hexathel now drops Planar Fragments in addition to its regular loot.