RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #13 2/1/2017
Today’s hotfix brings some much needed updates to the UI for Individual Rewards and planar fragment recycling. We also have some balancing updates, specifically to address the Maelstrom scald overpowering raids, and making Rogue weapon proc buffs no longer purgeable. Finally, Planar Fragment data is now available to addons! This includes the ability to recycle fragments through an addon. Hopefully the community can conjure up some useful sort and recycle functionality.
* To combat people spam declining, you can now only decline one LFR queue pop within a certain period of time before being penalized.
* You can no longer queue for LFR if you fail to meet any of the requirements. This is in hopes that people who do not meet the requirement for tank but queue as tank will notice that they were queued, just not as a tank.
UI AND SETTINGS
* Added Individual Reward charges to the currency tab of the character sheet.
* Updated the day 14 calendar reward image.
* Fixed some popups (including the recycle planar fragment confirmation) which may have blocked users from interacting with other UI elements.
* Fixed an issue with recycling multiple Planar Fragments while auto loot is enabled.
* Updated the Planar Fragment Inventory UI to have the option to recycle multiple fragments at a time.
* Alluvion Talent now correctly affects Legendary Healing Flood.
* Legendary Icy Cleave duration increased to 30s.
* Legendary Font of Savagery Aftershock damage bonus reduced to 9% per stack.
* Legendary Tectonic Spike Aftershock damage bonus reduced to 75%.
* Legendary Seismic Smash range increased to 30m.
Ghar Station NOTE: Dervish changes did not make it to live, but will most likely arrive in a future hotfix.
* Legendary Scald no longer incorrectly benefits players other than the caster.
Singed Spirit now only procs on damaging abilities. Fonts should no longer activate it.
* Poisons can no longer be purged.
* The error message on Quick and Precision strike is now clearer.
* Munitions can no longer be purged.
* Weapon Enchantments can no longer be purged.
* Legendary Maintenance Therapy no longer incorrectly works with Tactician Torrents.
* Legendary Ace Shot now shows a reactive when it procs.
* Legendary Call: Razorbeast now shows correct information in the buff tooltip.
* Soul Sickness, Necrotic Wounds, and Flesh Rot tooltips now correctly describe their initial damage. A bug has been corrected that caused the initial damage of these abilities to be inconsistent. They have been corrected.
* Legendary Flamespear procs now correctly do Fire damage.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Rifts – Wild, Wild, Wyrd – Taught the Ravenous Mire Toads to now attack and move correctly. Beware the frogue!
* Increased the chance to get coin from humanoid NPC’s in Starfall Prophecy zones by 15%.
* Dungeonologist Cox and Cleidomanolist Manjax in Alittu now display the proper currency totals in the lower left hand side of the vendor UI.
* The quest Clear the Forest is no longer a daily weekly quest, but a weekly weekly, as intended.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
* Spiders no longer drop low-level loot in non-normal modes.
* Updated addons to show infusion level for Planar Fragments.
* Updated Addon support for Planar Fragments to expose “infusionLevel” “fragmentTier” and “fragmentAffinity”
* Updated Addon support to expose “maxHealth” stat on items
* Updated Addon support for Inspect.Item.List to include fragment inventory
* Updated Addon support to include Utility.Item.Slot.Fragments
* Updated Addon support to include Command.Fragment.Recycle, which accepts an item, or list of items to recycle