RIFT 4.0: Hotfix #8 1/11/2017
We’re back from the holidays, and the Rift team is getting back into the normal weekly patch groove. The current DPS class balancing is not live yet, as the team is still working on testing them, while pushing out the start of some Tank and healer tweaks, but more of that in a different post.
* When using /target, if there are multiple things that match equally well, the command will pick the closest of them.
* Added a new slash command, /recycleallplanarfragments. This will recycle all planar fragments in your planar fragment bag, any that you want to keep must be manually put in your inventory.
* Expanded combat logging now has the proper amount of digits in milliseconds.
* Fixed a tooltip error on the Jolly Hellbug minion.
* Added Fae Yule puppets and wisps to Fae Yule 4 hour missions.
* Extended the availability of Fae Yule minion missions to January 19th.
INTREPID ADVENTURE MIND OF MADNESS
* Terror of Arak no longer gives XP.
ZONES AND EVENTS
* Fury of the Ascended will now properly affect all invasion npcs in Celestial Lands zone events.
* Starfall Prophecy Daily Quests: The following Daily quests now give consistent experience when completed: Pure Hearted and Kick the Barrel.
* Starfall Prophecy carnage quests: The quest Carnage: Cinderweave Spiders now has proper map indicators.
* Guild Quests: Guild quests that require participation in The Battle for Port Scion have been removed from the Weekly rotation.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
MIND OF MADNESS
* Dream of Arak and Terror of Arak no longer give XP. Also fixed an issue where they could respawn indefinitely after Arisen Arak is killed.
TOK’S PROVING GROUND
* The time requirement for the Pyramid Sky maze has been removed for solo version of this puzzle.
* The Rat maze should be a little more friendly to player pets. I still recommend not having pets throughout Tok’s just to be safe though.
* Fixed a couple of Typos and Soul bindings for a few items.
* Also, Shadi Pinkoo has some very valuable items for sale if you have enough Tok Tokens. But be warned, Shadi is a bit of a scalper, so I would go to him as a very last resort if I were you…
* Rare fish pools in Starfall Prophecy zones now work properly once more.
* Added a Tenebrean Eel Lure recipe to fishing trainers in Tempest Bay.
* Stat adjustment to the Cowl of the Tower.